Our 2016 Mission should first and foremost be about awareness. Most people have no clue there are ZERO laws about our lifestyle choice. Plus, it is very healthy to be barefoot in most common settings.
With that said, our goals here should be as follows:
- 2500 members by end of 2016
- Having at LEAST 500 members be somewhat active in the community.
- Have at least done 5 health fairs to promote our group and lifestyle.
- Complete a corporate presentation to share with businesses about the healthy benefits of their employees not being forced into closed shoes and even allow shoes to be off at their desks and immediate area.
- Train several of our members who are interested to do speaking engagements to promote awareness.
- Raise enough funds so we can afford advertising for our group and web site.
- Be THE #1 web site and group for sharing and advocating the barefoot lifestyle.
- Create local BIL Chapters for areas that have several (or more) members in it.
- Have 8-10 members who will email and call on behalf of our members who get evicted from businesses.
- Get at least 1000 people to go barefoot for the first time after checking out the FIRST STEPS program.