From the Momma’s School, a blog gave 7 reasons children should be barefoot.
- Our feet used to be just fine walking bare.
- It’s a sensory experience and makes children happy to experience all the pleasure from that.
- Going with bare feet increases the body’s and foot’s strength.
- Going with bare feet helps proprioception (spacial orientation from stimuli), and also vestibular development.
- You can feel connection with nature more.
- Children feel freer…..anything’s possible when you feel free and less encumbered.
- It’s a researched and proven stress buster!
For the full article, visit Momma’s School.